- >11.07.2014: AHCT -Implementation of Employees Health Scheme in the States of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana -Non Submission of EHS declararion / SCA and non -Performance by the network hospitals -certain instructions issue (Click here for circular) (Click here for annexure1) (Click here for annexure II) > >Aarogyasri Health Care Trust got the FICCI -Healthcare Excellence Awards -2014 supported by Quality Council of India for Govt.Initiative for the Healthcare Industry. > Please note the change in Trust landline number 040-23547107 > Temporary Health cards will remain valid even beyond 05.03.2014 until further orders > Updation of Clinical notes is mandatory for all patients w.e.f 14th April2014 as per Circular dated 04.04.2014 .If Clinical notes are not updated ward stay for that day/days will be deducted in claim amount.
Employees Health Scheme
Employees Health Scheme is intended to provide cashless treatment to all the State Government employees including the State Government pensioners, along with their dependent family members through a network of empanelled hospitals of Aarogyasri Health Care Trust, in lieu of the present medical reimbursement system under 'The Andhra Pradesh Integrated medical Attendance Rules, 1972 (APIMA Rules, 1972)'. The scheme will provide treatment in Network Hospitals for all the listed therapies.
Shri Nara Chandrababu Naidu
(Hon'ble Chief Minister)
Medical Health Support Services X
Medical Health Support Services (MHSS) is a health contact center for the citizens of Andhra Pradesh, that aims to reduce the minor ailment load on the public health system. At the cost of a phone call, any citizen can render medical information and advice, avail counselling services, request directory information, or lodge a service complaint against any public health facility. Qualified and trained paramedics, counselors, and doctors are available 24/7 to provide support for the citizens.
Telemedicine Services X
Telemedicine Services @ 104 brings much needed specialist healthcare to Citizens of Andhra Pradesh. At the cost of a phone call, any citizen can render medical information and advice with paramedics and doctors on 24/7 support.
- 12.12.2014:Circular for all networkhospitals regarding opening of a new bank account for EHS operations(Click here for details)
- 11.12.2014:Vacancy notification for the posts of Joint Executive Officer(Dental) and JointExecutive Officer(NT)(Click here for details)
- 11.12.2014:Guidelines to the NWHs regarding PTCA and MI cases(Click here for details)
- 11.12.2014: Guidelines to the NWHs regarding Genitourinary Surgery(Click here for details)